Submit an event to the calendar
- Events will go live only after an editorial approval process. We ask that you submit to the online calendar at least 10 days prior to your event date.
- To be considered for Santa Fean NOW's print calendar, events must come in 14 days prior to the relevant issue's publication date.
- Please check the calendar first to make sure your event has not already been posted by another user.
- Note that our calendar is focused on limited-time events (it is not tailored to promote ongoing classes, sales events, etc.).
- Art gallery exhibitions: please submit information for the reception or opening, then include the exhibition's start date (if separate from the reception date) and end date in the "Notes" box—we will create an ongoing posting for the full exhibition. We reserve the right to edit all submitted text for style, clarity, and length.
- All submitted event information becomes public once published.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!